Saturday, August 02, 2008

Bachelorette party

And what a party it was. Lasting more than 24 hours, and all the activites were THE best one.

5 insane girls came singing Härjarevisan in my bedroom, waking me up at 7.30. Dressing me up with a golden veil and tiara, and a lovely make up (one eye orange, one blue!)

We had breakfast at Dalby stenbrott, then went horseback riding at Hallamölla. I got the icelandic horse Stjarni, such a little bullet!

Then soup for lunch at Stenshuvud - and some swimming!

Followed by a lovely visit to Ystad Saltsjöbad Spa. I got a brilliant massage, and then lots of relaxing in the sauna, jacuzzi, pool, ice-pot, and also the ocean!

But it didn't end there - dinner at Elisabet's place. And all of a sudden 4 men came marching trhough the front door singing the brilliant song "Sara är bra, Sara är snygg, Sara är sexig och vacker". Elisabet had written the lyrics - well done, I must say!

I got home at 9 this morning - hung over and happy!


There's no way I can ever thank you for doing such a wonderful thing for me, it was truely a magic day! THANK YOU!

(unfortunately I have no pictures, since I wasn't allowed to bring any of my belongings - but I'm sure others will blogg their asses off)

2 Comments:

At 15:30 , Blogger Rosa said...

Låter härligt Sara.

 
At 18:27 , Blogger IceRyder said...

Yes, pictures!

Especially of the Icelandic Horse riding :-)

Judy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home