Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lost and found

THANKS A LOT everybody for the great party yesterday. I have just hoovered and mopped the floors, so now the apartment is more or less back to normal. And of course, I've carried all the cans and bottles, and trash to the recycling place. With a little help. I had a super-great time. You ate most of the snacks, I'm proud of you all! But I found another packages of sausages in the fridge today, I was not happy. Who will eat those?! I need to arrange a new party soon perhaps? =)

We received some pretty gifts, and I've found some things that I don't think was actually ment like gifts. Does anything belong to you?

A camera (Ixus 850IS), and a camera case with battery and memory card. The camera contains an unusal amount of crotch-pictures - especiall of Andreas' crotch. Anyone? Who will claim this camera?

And an empty camera case, with the yellow/black/pink logo "pixmania.com". Anyone? Was it a gift for me?


Again, I had so much fun! Now it's time for Melvin's sunday walk. And what a perfect weather!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home